Wednesday, October 20, 2021

The Top Travel Products of 2021, Tested and Recommended by TripSavvy Editors

Luggage, gear, clothing, and more—the items you need for your next getaway.
TRAVEL TODAY





2021 Editors' Choice Awards
The Top Travel Products of 2021, Tested and Recommended by TripSavvy Editors
To me, travel largely means exploring new places on foot. Walking around and poking into different sites, shops, restaurants, and (of course) bars is my favorite way to get to know a city or town. Another one of my favorite things? Being comfortable. And when I'm taking a ton of steps as I traverse the streets and alleys of my destination, comfort starts with my feet.

One huge part of foot comfort is temperature control. I do a lot of my traveling to warm places or during the warmer months, and I can't stand it when my feet get hot and sweaty; it distracts me from what should be an exciting and enlightening experience. That's why my top-recommended travel products of 2021 are two pairs of footwear that keep my tootsies supported but cool. First, I love my Rainbow flip-flops; some might be skeptical of wearing sandals for a day full of walking, but after breaking them in, I've found these to be comfortable, sturdy, and stylish while letting my feet breathe. I'm also a huge fan of my Kizik Madrid Eco Knit sneakers. Kizik is a relatively new brand that packs Allbird style with a genius twist: All their shoes have technology in the heel that compresses as you step into the shoe and then snaps securely back into place. That means you never have to bend down and use your hands to tug them on. Lace them up once, then slip them on forever after. Perfect for travel (and the slightly lazy).

But sturdy shoes aren't the only must-have gear to add to your packing list. To help you get ready for your next trip, our team of TripSavvy editors all picked some of their own favorite recent travel product purchases to share with you; they range from luggage to leggings, from perfume to Patagonia jackets.

Happy (and healthy) travels.


READ NOW



READ NOW



Chris Abell
Senior Commerce Editor


Our editors independently research, test, and recommend the best products and services; you can learn more about our review process here. We may receive commissions on purchases made from our chosen links.

Tech & Gear
9 Products Our Editors Suggest for Your Next Solo Trip
read more
Shoes
Comfortable, Versatile, and Chic: 10 Slip-On Sneakers We Love
read more
Luggage
The Best Carry-On Bags of 2021, According to TripSavvy Editors
read more
Style
Stay Comfy and Cozy on Travel Days With Our Top Legging Picks
read more
Shoes
These Men's Flip-Flops Are Perfect for Every Occasion and Activity
read more
Style
9 Lightweight Jackets to Keep You Protected Against the Elements
read more
Outdoor Gear
9 Products Outdoor Experts Don't Leave Home Without
read more
Tech & Gear
These Travel Water Bottles Are Leak-Proof, Durable, and Lightweight
read more
VACATION LIKE A PRO
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the Travel Today newsletter.
If you wish to unsubscribe, please click here
A DOTDASH BRAND
© 2021 Dotdash.com - All rights reserved. Privacy Policy.

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment