Saturday, October 23, 2021

The Easiest Apple Muffins Ever

All you need is five ingredients and 20 minutes.
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 
The Spruce Daily
Today On The Spruce
The Easiest Apple Muffins Ever
The Easiest Apple Muffins Ever
READ MORE
Arie Knutson,
Associate Editorial Director
I don't want to freak anyone out, but we're basically one week out from November. November! Can you believe it? Soon it'll be Thanksgiving, and then Hanukkah, and then Christmas, and before you know it we'll be clinking glasses and celebrating the start of 2022 (or really the end of 2021).
 
I don't know about you, but time has been weird since the start of the pandemic. It's both excruciatingly slow, and also everything is going by way too fast. To combat this completely bizarre feeling, I'm trying to remain present and focus on enjoying what's in front of me, and right now that means fall. I adore fall — the colder weather (even in Los Angeles!), flannel sheets, and of course all the baking. So I decided to create my first-ever fall baking bucket list. These are the things I tell myself, in the middle of July, that I'm going to bake once it's finally cool enough to turn on my oven … but I never do. Well, not this year!
 
To start, I have my eye on these gorgeous apple cider donuts. I've eaten my fair share of this all-star treat from the farmers market, but I've never actually tried to make them at home. For more breakfast pastries, I want to make these ultra-easy apple muffins and these ooey-gooey sticky buns. I'm also completely in awe of this giant cinnamon roll apple pie. I'm not sure what occasion I'm going to make it for just yet, but it has to happen. Next, I'm baking a few pumpkin classics: pumpkin bread with cream cheese, layered pumpkin cheesecake (maybe instead of pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving?), and pumpkin brownies. And to finish off the season, I have to make this wildly delicious-looking caramel apple pie.
 
Phew, that's a lot. I guess it's time to stock up on more butter? I hope wherever you are, you're heating up your oven to 350°F and baking something fall-worthy, too.
 
Other things I'm thinking a lot about right now:
Have you watched "Squid Game" yet? I tried making the dalgona candy from the third episode, and it was a lot of fun.
October is Filipino Heritage Month! I highly recommend you check out this Filipino pantry guide we recently published.
Every year it feels like we're threatened with a pumpkin purée shortage, so we got ahead of the news for 2021 (don't worry, your Thanksgiving pies are safe).
Today On The Spruce
What to Make This Week
Cinnamon Roll Apple Pie
Cinnamon Roll Apple Pie
Everything you love about ooey-gooey iced cinnamon rolls with the simple perfection of classic apple pie.
Get the Recipe
Layered Pumpkin Cheesecake
A luscious double layer of vanilla and pumpkin filling with a cinnamon-spiced graham cracker crust.
Get the Recipe
Pumpkin Brownies
Pumpkin Brownies
Our tried-and-true chocolate brownie recipe with an autumn twist.
Get the Recipe
Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cake
This buttery little fall cake couldn't be easier to throw together.
Get the Recipe
Today On The Spruce
The Spruce Eats on YouTube
Impress Your Guests With 10 of Our Best Party Snacks
Impress Your Guests With 10 of Our Best Party Snacks
Watch & Learn
Spruce Eats Banner
Today On The Spruce

Did somebody forward you this email? Sign Up for The Spruce Eats Newsletter!

Have feedback? Send us an email at contact@thespruceeats.com, subject line: Newsletter Feedback.
The Spruce
Follow us:  
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to The Spruce Eats newsletter. Unsubscribe
© 2021 Dotdash.com — All rights reserved. Privacy Policy.
A DOTDASH BRAND 28 Liberty Street, 7th Floor, New York, NY, 10005

No comments:

Post a Comment