Tuesday, March 20, 2012

This Free Kindle Ebook Will Probably Make Me $1 Million This Year...

Hi Southern,

Yesterday while surfing Facebook, I noticed a post
pointing out that you could get the Kindle Version
of the book "The Flinch," by Julien Smith, for free.

I clicked through, and saw a link to the free Kindle
ebook reader off on the right of the page, which allows
you to read these ebooks on your computer, iPhone, iPad,
etc.

I downloaded the PC version, which took all of three
minutes.

Then I downloaded the ebook, which the newly installed
Kindle reader, instantly saw.

You can grab that free Kindle ebook here:

http://timic.org/TheFlinch/

"The Flinch" helped me to understand something I learned
30 years ago, when I first started taking karate lessons.
I had to learn how not to flinch (or back away) when I saw
a punch coming at me. I had to learn how to not imagine
the pain of that possibly-connecting punch, as being worse
than it probably would be.

In my Shotokan Karate classes at NCSU, I learned to step
aside rather than back way, and how to move forward and
neutralize the threat.

In reading "The Flinch," I saw how with so many things that
we encounter in everyday life, we back away them from
because of the imagined pain... of changing habits or facing
things that we KNOW that we need to face.

That's why most of us stay in jobs that we hate, never
start exercise programs that we know that we need, never
change our diets, and never do 100 other things that we
know would improve our lives dramatically.

I actually read ALL 1391 pages of that ebook yesterday. It
resonated with me so much that I couldn't put it down. It
was 1391 pages in the Kindle format but I imagine the print
version is fewer pages.

The book not only explained to me why so many people ACCEPT
living a life-style that's less than they want, it also
explained to me EXACTLY how to change all of that... and so
I started immediately.

Since I have started eliminating things that will stop me
from achieving what I want to accomplish, I have no doubt
that that simple, free, Kindle ebook will end up earning
me an extra $1 million this year.

Yes, sometimes free things are worth a lot more than they
cost. Of course, you do have to USE what they offer, but
that's a given.

While I'm pointing out amazing free resources, let me share
with you a video that can COMPLETEY change your online business.


You see, most internet marketers put up several, or numerous
websites, with no real plan for how they are going to
grow them, or how they are going to build a business that
they can sell someday, and then perhaps semi-retire.

I recently did an interview/webinar with my friend Steve
Odette where we discussed this, and how to fix it.

We showed a model where you can have all of your efforts
building momentum off each other, and how to build a web
business that others (potential investors) will see as
having a real intrinsic value.

We demonstrated how you can build a business with a
built-in exit plan.

If you don't build a business with an exit plan, then you're
not building a business, you're just creating a job for
yourself.

Check out the video here where we explain how we are
building real businesses, and how you can easily copy
our model:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/MembershipSiteModel/index.html

We show how to do this on a website that's a membership
site, but you can use the same model for almost any
web-based business.

Check it out!

Business and success are more a matter of slowing down
and really paying attention, more-so than most people
realize.

Go ahead and watch that video now. It will radically
shift your perspective:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/MembershipSiteModel/index.html

Willie Crawford
Namaste Businesses, LLC
P.O. Box 6508
Navarre, FL 32566


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/o?r=62989469ccf54ef88c615b689a6cbc4e

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/o?c=1&r=62989469ccf54ef88c615b689a6cbc4e

No comments:

Post a Comment