Wednesday, March 16, 2022

I’m Going to an All-Inclusive Resort This Week—Here’s What I’m Packing

Have an all-inclusive resort stay on the horizon? We've got you covered.
TRAVEL TODAY



All-Inclusive Resort
I'm Going to an All-Inclusive Resort This Week—Here's What I'm Packing
In just two days, I'm going to escape the Chicago winter and head to the Beach Palace, an all-inclusive resort in Cancún for my spring break. And with the city experiencing highs in the 80s next week, I can't wait to shed my winter coat and embrace the sun for the first time in months. Here's what I'll be bringing for my four-day trip:
  • When packing for a visit to an all-inclusive resort, I want a swimsuit cover-up that I can wear from the beach to dinner. Madewell's Nativa Sleeveless Puebla Mini Dress is a great option. It's hand-embroidered, lightweight, and can easily be tucked inside my carry-on.
  • To enjoy a dip in the resort's pool without worrying about my belongings, I've got my eyes on the Stash-It Diversion Water Bottle Can Safe. It functions both as a water bottle and hidden safe, so it won't take up a lot of space in my bag or be a pain to tote through the airport.
  • In order to protect my skin at the resort's beach while also protecting the ocean, I'm bringing reef-safe sunscreen. This environmentally friendly SPF is made of minerals as opposed to chemicals, which can bleach and damage coral. ThinkSport's Mineral SPF 50+ Sunscreen is both water- and sweat-resistant, making it perfect for swimming and beach volleyball. It comes in three- and six-ounce bottles, so I can take it in a carry-on or checked bag.
If you've got an all-inclusive resort stay on the horizon, or you're considering one, what you end up packing may depend on the type of entertainment your resort offers. But for those traveling to a beachy destination, the round-ups below will help round out your packing list.


READ NOW



Kathryn Augustine
Intern


Our editors independently research, test, and recommend the best products and services; you can learn more about our review process here. We may receive commissions on purchases made from our chosen links.

Trip Planning
10 Products Our Editors Will Be Packing in Their Beach Bags This Summer
read more
Accessories
These Optometrist-Recommended Sunglasses Will Help Reduce Glare and Eye Strain
read more
Security & Insurance
7 Lockboxes for Keeping Your Phone, Keys, and Jewelry Safe During Your Beach Day
read more
Accessories
Insulated, Waterproof, and Sand-Proof: 13 Beach Bags for Toting Your Essentials in Style
read more
Style
We Researched the Best Plus-Size Swimsuits—Here Are Our Favorites
read more
Style
11 Swimsuit Cover-Ups to Take You From the Beach to a Night on the Town
read more
Beauty
The Top Reef-Safe Sunscreens, According to Dermatologists
read more
Accessories
9 Beach Hats We Absolutely Love
read more
VACATION LIKE A PRO
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the Travel Today newsletter.
If you wish to unsubscribe, please click here
A DOTDASH BRAND
© 2021 Dotdash.com - All rights reserved. Privacy Policy.

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment