Friday, August 10, 2012

How To Finish This Week STRONG

Good Morning Southern,

As you're rolling into the weekend, if you're like most
people, you're wrapping up a week of information overload,
and wondering where the week went... and what you actually
got accomplished.

Your "To Do List" is probably longer now than when the
week first started, and everything on it seems like
something that you need to get done.

Here's the thing... you're never going to get everything
done on that list, and the key to making major progress is
actually getting those things done that are going to move
you forward massively.

I'd like to ensure that you finish this week MILES ahead
of where you started, and light-years ahead of your
also-overwhelmed competitors and peers.

To make that happen, I'm going to have you do TWO things
that are going to help you harness the greatest online
phenomenon ever.

Don't over-analyze this, it's not that complex or difficult.

So please, just do it!

That phenomenon is social media.

You have to admit that when Facebook has one out of every
seven people on the PLANET as users, that IS a phenomenon,
and that it's too big to ignore.

To get you using Facebook, and the other social media
platforms, in a way that GAINS you time instead of wasting it
MASSIVELY, I'd like to request that you watch this short video:
https://btconsulting.infusionsoft.com/go/video1/williec/

I absolutely, positively, PROMISE you that that video will stop
you from wasting so much time on social media, and turn it into
a much more profitable activity for you.

The fact is that most people, the ones who follow the bad advice
of self-proclaimed social media experts, just waste a lot of
time, and don't gain anything from the way that they are
currently doing social media.

For them, social media is just a way of procrastinating!

At the end of that video, you'll be given free access to a piece
of software that will give you back several productive hours
each week :-)

The SECOND thing that I'm going to BEG you to do is watch
this video training that I personally recorded for you on
LinkedIn.

If you haven't focused on LinkedIn, or don't quiet get it, you
WILL after watching that free training.

You see, LinkedIn is where the CEO's, decision-makers, and
higher-income-earners hang out.

In that training, we show you precisely HOW to make great
connections on LinkedIn, and how to make those connections
pay off.

In case you're wondering. I'm certain that I'm in the top 2% of
LinkedIn power-users!

Yes, I do use software to automate my networking, but in a way
that is 100% in compliance with LinkedIn's terms of service,
and in a way that saves me and my LinkedIn connections a lot
of time.

Time... that's your most valuable asset.

If you're wasting it, you're never going to get it back!

You're never going to get back the opportunity to play with you
grandchildren, because you were too busy "working" on your
social media.

Please make time to watch this LinkedIn training today:
http://williecrawford.com/blog2/linkedin-on-steroids/

As you can see, the training is posted on my blog. I recorded
it for you. I wanted you to see how I, and my social media
mentor, do it.


I want you to end this week feeling less frustrated... and more
in control of your time and your life.

Do the two things listed above and I can absolutely, positively
guarantee that you will end this week on a very powerful note!

You'll regain control of your life, and therefore be able to
spend it doing the things that you truly consider most
important.

Let's end this week very powerfully Southern,

In Your Corner... Sharing How I Do It,
Willie Crawford
Namaste Businesses, LLC
P.O. Box 6508
Navarre, FL 32566




If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/o?r=62989469ccf54ef88c615b689a6cbc4e

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/o?c=1&r=62989469ccf54ef88c615b689a6cbc4e

No comments:

Post a Comment