Sunday, July 22, 2012

Please Tell Me More About Your Product Launch Southern

Hi Southern,

In my work as a joint venture broker, I connect
people who have products that they are launching
with large list owners who can sell a LOT of their
products.

I've also mentored a number of joint venture brokers
who can do the same for you.

So, if you have a product that you are launching,
or relaunching, just hit reply, send me the details,
and I'll let you know if we can help.

NOTE: This product does need to be your own product.

I'm actually one of the world's top joint venture
brokers, and my proteges, who all go through a full
year of mentoring with me, are no slackers either.

You can see a short video of me receiving a fairly
impressive award for my work here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGcB6cQc0_I

One of the reasons that we are so effective is because
of the tools and tactics that we use to reach ideal
joint venture partners.

One of my very favorite tools is a simple box of
gourmet brownies.

I merely send a small box of brownies, along with
a card asking the prospective JV partner to consider
my JV offer, and a VERY high percentage of people
say YES.

It's no secret why this works. We've known about
the Law of Reciprocity for centuries.

Here's where I go to send that box of brownies and
the card... for well under $10 including the postage:

http://TheCardThingy.com

Check it out:


Simply,

1) Go here: http://TheCardThingy.com
You'll see my name across the top of the page.

2) Click on the button that says "Join Now"

3) Click on the top "Create An Account" button.

That is going to take you to a page where it will
show that you are signing up for a $31 per month
subscription. If you had clicked on the second
button, it would have taken you to a page where you
were signing up for a $9.80 per month subscription.

That dollar amount pays for greeting cards. The cards
will cost you under $1 each, but postage is extra.

With the cards, the company uses a points system. A
greeting card, with unlimited pictures on the inside
and outside costs 3 points.

The power in the system is that you design the card,
and can upload YOUR digital pictures to use on/in
these cards. It's very effective.

You pay the actual postage, based upon where the
card is being sent to.

You can send them anywhere in the world, so this makes
it very easy to do things like brighten the day of
some soldier stationed half-way around the world with
a card with pictures of the little ones :-)

4) Select a postage amount to add to your account from
the dropdown menu.

5) Complete the checkout.

6) Send a few cards to old friends who haven't heard
from you in a while. Sending UNEXPECTED cards gives you
a nice feeling, and is how I start off EVERY single day
unless something physically keeps me from getting to
a computer.

Send a card with a box of brownies :-)

As you step through the very-intuitive process, after
you compose the card, you will see an add gift option.
That allows you to browse a large selection of
inexpensive gifts such as foods, books, gift baskets,
toys, etc.

Go ahead and give it a try now.

I put together MASSIVE six and seven-figure product
launches, and this is exactly how I sneak right passed
the gate-keepers.

Potential JV partners dine on absolutely delicious
gourmet brownies... as they read my JV proposal, they
sign up as affiliates, and this creates successful
product launches.

It's simple, isn't it.

If you need a JV broker, feel free to ask me about that.

Even if you aren't doing a product launch, check out the
cards and brownies. The brownies are so good that I
sometimes mail myself a box!


Please let me know if you have ANY questions.

Thank you :-)
Willie Crawford
Namaste Businesses, LLC
P.O. Box 6508
Navarre, FL 32566




If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/o?r=62989469ccf54ef88c615b689a6cbc4e

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/o?c=1&r=62989469ccf54ef88c615b689a6cbc4e

No comments:

Post a Comment