Saturday, December 3, 2011

I Can't Just Watch! You're Making A Serious Mistake Southern

Morning Southern,

I've spent the past 15 years of my life teaching others
to build successful online businesses. I have mentored
some major success stories.

At the same time, it pains me to see so many people
struggling, trying to figure out this internet marketing
thing.

I love you too much to just stand by watching people
suffer, but I realize that I can only help those willing
to help themselves.

I've tried helping to the extent that I have made over
10,000 posts on the Internet Marketing Warrior discussion
forum... mainly sharing things that I've been taught,
and sharing my practical life experiences.

Call it luck or whatever you want to call it, but life
has been good to me. I think that it's mainly because
I listened to the right people, and took action when
they shared with me.

Anyway, I'm closing out 2011 by sharing some things on
that same forum, in a video, that will shock many.

You'll find that video here:

http://timic.org/UltraEffective/

When you break internet marketing down to it's very
core, it's just a matter of having a product that lots
of people want, and then letting the right people know
about it.

You probably already have a product that people need
and want. If not, I can help you to find one.

The biggest problem that most online marketers have
is just getting enough people to notice their offer
or webpage.

In the video, shared on The Warrior Forum, I tell you
exactly how I've generated traffic over the past 15
years, and how I'm doing it incredibly effective now.

To top things off, the traffic is free...

I'm only leaving that video up through today, then I'm
taking it offline. It's that powerful, but when you
take a look, you'll see what I probably shouldn't
leave it up too long.

Check it out now: http://timic.org/UltraEffective/

I'm sharing what is actually working now, trying to save
you from "shiny object syndrome" because as I said
earlier, I genuinely love you too much to just stand
by watching.

Please watch the video now Southern,

Thank you,
Willie Crawford
Namaste Businesses, LLC
P.O. Box 6508
Navarre, FL 32566


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/o?r=62989469ccf54ef88c615b689a6cbc4e

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/o?c=1&r=62989469ccf54ef88c615b689a6cbc4e

No comments:

Post a Comment