Tuesday, July 25, 2017

1 Day Only - Flash Sale - Bonus Easily Worth Six Figures ... If Applied

Hi Southern,

If you know the history of my online businesses, then you
know that my success really took off when I wrote a simple
"soul food" cookbook back in 2000. I was still living in
U.S. Air Force base housing at Eglin AFB, Florida, and wrote
the cookbook in my spare time... at my kitchen table.

Today, 17 years later, it's still going strong, and I wanted
to celebrate with you by offering you the personally
autographed version... but only for a 24 hour period.

Between now and 10am EDT on Wednesday July 26th, 2017, when
you grab copies of this cookbook, I will personally
autograph them for you.

IMPORTANT: When you place your order, in the remarks section,
I need for you to let me know WHO you would like for the
autograph to be to, or if you want it to just be generic.
If you're ordering it as gift for example, you may not know
who you will give it to yet... so that's one example of when
you'd want a generic autograph.

Orders received without this remark requesting the autograph
will just be sent the unautographed cookbook. Orders received
with this remark will be sent a cookbook with a handwritten
note from me (Willie Crawford) inside the first page of the
cookbook.

The cookbook is quite good even without the autograph, if I
may be so bold as to say. It shares the cooking that I
started learning when I was around 7 or 8 years old, as
my grandmother began teaching me. However, with the autograph,
it could very well become a collectors item some day.

What if you're not even into collecting cookbooks? There
are lessons offered from studying the cookbook that show you
how easy it can be to earn a living from the internet just
by sharing what you know. That's all that I really did...
and for 17 years it has earned me (annually) many times more
than the average American makes working a "REGULAR JOB."

As an added bonus, when you order as a part of this Flash
Sale, I'll also give you access to a Facebook Live interview
where I discuss how all of this unfolded, and teach how you
could probably even earn a small fortune by writing your OWN
cookbook, or creating a similar product.

To get access to the Facebook Live session, where you CAN
even ask your own questions, or make your own comments,
after you order the cookbook, simply forward your
receipt to my team at: willie.crawford@gmail.com and
we'll send you details. I'll offer you the option of
several different dates/times since my friends and
customers are from around the globe :-)

If you can't make any of the dates/times offered, don't
worry, all of the sessions will be recorded, and I'll
provide you with access to ALL of the recordings from all of
the sessions to listen to at your convenience.

Yes, even if you can attend live, I'll also give you
access to all of the recordings of ALL of the sessions.
Different people will ask different questions and make
different remarks (bring up different points during each
session ;-)

To read about, and order the cookbook, simply visit:
http://Chitterlings.com/cookbook.html

We recently moved our website, since we had outgrown our
previous host, so not all of the pages on the site have
been migrated or properly tested yet. However, the page at:
http://Chitterlings.com/cookbook.html and the process has
been thoroughly tested by several hundred customers :-)

Thanks for reading about this Flash Sale. It's an idea
suggested to me just this morning. Again the sale only
lasts until 10am Eastern on Wednesday, July 26th, 2017.

Go ahead and place your order now, and if you have ANY
questions/concerns, my team stands by to answer them at:
willie.crawford@gmail.com


Wishing you only the best,
Willie Crawford

P.S. This offer will not be extended beyond the stated
deadline. So, please place your order now at:
http://Chitterlings.com/cookbook.html






Willie Crawford
Namaste Businesses, LLC
P.O. Box 6508
Navarre, FL 32566




If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/o?r=62989469ccf54ef88c615b689a6cbc4e&schd=155996756

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/o?c=1&r=62989469ccf54ef88c615b689a6cbc4e&schd=155996756

No comments:

Post a Comment