Thursday, February 29, 2024

My Latest Travel Favs 💃

Hi, Jacq here!

Just got back from traveling with the fam for Feb break and I had to share some highlights from our trip (STATE related of course).

The Wellington Weekender continues to take the cake as one of my favorite STATE Bags EVER.  It is so perfect for travel- fits so much, but still super lightweight and fits under the seat on the plane.  If you're an over-packer like me you absolutely need.

Scot has been wearing the Grove and I cannot tell you how many compliments we've received.  It's like every woman we pass in the airport is eyeing it thinking "I should upgrade my husband's old college backpack soon".

The kids both took the Logan Suitcase (as always).  It's our tried and true for kids travel.  They love it because of the fun prints and colors and I love it because they're not cheesy and they're easy to carry- let's be real, they end up passing them off to me and Scot about 15 min after we get to the airport anyway.

There are about a million other bags that I could rave about, but I'll save you the time.  I curated my all time travel favorites so you can check them out:
Shop My Travel Picks HERE

If you just got back from your February break thinking, "wow my travel game could really use an upgrade", consider this your sign!

Xo,
Jacq 
Co-Founder / CEO / Creative Director
STATE Bags
 
 


You received this email from STATE Bags. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment