Thursday, August 31, 2023

Our 8th Anniversary Sale is Ending in Just a Few Hours...

Hi ,

As the day wraps up, I find myself filled with gratitude.

The stories, the moments, and the unwavering love you've shared over the past eight years.

Each piece that finds a home with one of you feels like sending out a part of my heart.

Our 8th Anniversary Sale is drawing to a close in just a few hours, so if there's a piece you've had your eye on, now's the moment.

15% off is my way of saying thank you, from the depths of my heart, for all of the incredible support over the past 8 years.

Thank you for being more than customers a part of the Audry Rose family, and here's to many more memories together.

With all my heart,

- Jaclyn
 


You received this email from Audry Rose. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment