Sunday, April 30, 2023

Vote: Who Do You Trust To Protect America From Illegals? Trump or Biden?

Biden pokes fun at himself

Freedom News ✔️

Who Do You Trust To Protect America From Illegals?

Biden Pokes Fun at Himself

Biden, speaking at the dinner for the second time during his time in the White House, made fun of his age, which has been highlighted as the 80-year-old president prepares a run for his second term.

 

“I believe in the First Amendment, not just because my good friend Jimmy Madison wrote it,” Biden said.

 

Biden also noted Don Lemon, who was fired by CNN earlier this month after coming under scrutiny after comments in February about a woman’s age and her “prime.”

 

“You call me old, I call it being seasoned. You say I’m ancient, I say I’m wise. You say I’m over the hill, Don Lemon would say that’s a man in his prime,” Biden added late Saturday.

signature
Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment