Tuesday, January 31, 2023

RE: It’s finally here.. BANANA! 🍌

Can you guess what it is? 😍 Thank you for helping Blissy reach over 87,000 5-star reviews!
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
Blissy x Minions

Hi Fam!,

So.... yess.. I hope you're as excited as I am about this one...

WE GOT MINIONS!

This is so so so exciting... I mean.. Who doesn't love the Minions right??

Whether you are a kid or an adult, this pillowcase is sure to bring a smile to your face each time you go to bed.

I changed all my kids pillowcases to these... then I changed my own =)

You're gonna love this one.. I promise!

Love
Vee & The Blissy Team

Let's Go Bananas
Sleepyhead Minion Collections
Image of Toddler - 13
Toddler - 13"x18"
Image of Youth - 18
Youth - 18"x24"
Image of Standard - 20
Standard - 20"x26"
Let's Go Bananas
Blissy Iphone IOS App
Blissy Android Google Play App
Blissy Facebook
Blissy Instagram
Blissy Pinterest
No longer want to receive these emails? Unsubscribe.
Blissy 3900 W. Alameda Ave 12th Floor Burbank, CA 91505

No comments:

Post a Comment