Wednesday, November 25, 2020

These Black Friday Deals Are the Perfect Way to Uplift Your Loved Ones This Holiday Season

"With new restrictions happening across the country and the weather preventing us from spending more time outdoors, I'll be buying gifts that make my loved ones feel cozy and relaxed."
TRAVEL TODAY

Black Friday
These Black Friday Deals Are the Perfect Way to Uplift Your Loved Ones This Holiday Season
Thanksgiving, like most things throughout 2020, is looking very different this year. Instead of cooking a meal for 10 people, I'm making a low-key dinner for my immediate family who I've been quarantining with. Even though traditions are changing, I'm still using this holiday as a way to reflect and give thanks. Sure, I've taken less vacation, haven't boarded a plane in months, and had to reschedule life events—but I've also gotten back in touch with old friends and experienced small acts of kindness throughout this challenging time. People have written me letters to reconnect and we've hosted virtual dance parties to release excess energy (thanks, Spotify Group sessions).

Another tradition that will seem a bit different is Black Friday and Cyber Monday, the two biggest holiday shopping events of the year. Many retailers are offering major discounts online to help make in-store shopping less crowded, and have even started offering promotions earlier than usual.

I'll be using these sales as an opportunity to show my appreciation for friends and family that have lifted me up throughout quarantine. With new restrictions happening across the country and the weather preventing us from spending more time outdoors, I'll be buying gifts that make my loved ones feel cozy and relaxed such as this bathrobe, face mask, and picture frame. I'll be grabbing some new framed art for myself, too, because everyone deserves to feel temporarily transported right now.

What are you planning on buying this holiday season? I'd love to hear.

Our editors independently research, test, and recommend the best products and services; you can learn more about our review process here. We may receive commissions on purchases made from our chosen links.

Lindsey Greenfield
Associate Commerce Editor

Black Friday
The Best Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals to Shop This Year
read more
Tech & Gear
10 Cool Gadgets That Will Impress Any Tech-Obsessed Jetsetter
read more
Holiday Gifts
16 Travel-Inspired Gifts for Her, From Silk Sleep Masks to Rattan Earrings
read more
Holiday Gifts
15 Travel-Inspired Gifts for Him, From Short Parkas to Water-Resistant Dopp Kits
read more
Luggage
The Top Luggage Brands for Every Type of Traveler
read more
Luggage
13 Super-Cute Crossbody Bags That Won't Put a Strain on Your Back or Shoulders
read more
Entertainment
These Travel-Themed Games Will Help You Escape When You're Not on Vacation
read more
Tech & Gear
7 Disposable Cameras to Document Memories in a Nostalgia-Tinged Way
read more
VACATION LIKE A PRO
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the Travel Today newsletter.
If you wish to unsubscribe, please click here
A DOTDASH BRAND
© 2020 Dotdash.com - All rights reserved. Privacy Policy.

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment