Saturday, January 23, 2016

RE: 100% Free Southern

Hi Southern,

About 30 people have responded to my previous email letting
me know that they couldn't find my free gifts.

Please click on link labeled "General Downloads" and you will
see all three of my gifts listed on that page.

Here's the previous email that I'm referring to:

----------------------------

I just wanted to encourage you to download two software
packages that I had custom created for me.


I'm giving away the two pieces of software, which you
install on your website, as a way to power-up your new
year.

The software is only available for free though the morning
of January 29th... then you'll have to pay $144 for it.

The first piece of software is a URL shortener and cloaker.

It's very similar to Budurl or Bitly, with the biggest
difference being that when you use a link created with
the software, you maintain total control and you brand
YOURSELF.

When you use a third-party service, the search engines see
links pointing to THEIR sites, and the third-party providers
can KILL your links at any time, for any reason.

A competitor can simply file a complaint against you, and
your links, which you may have spread in hundreds of places,
can simply be deleted.

With the software that I'm giving you, this can't happen
since the software is installed on your server!

The second piece of software is a "URL Rotator."

This software allows you to promote, or advertise, ONE URL
and for the clicks to be distributed to any number of
websites that you specify.

You can weigh how these clicks are distributed, so that
some websites get more clicks than others.

I had this URL Rotator created because I'm in a network
marketing company and wanted to help out my team members.

Having been marketing online since 1996 (for 20 years) I
have become a bit of an expert at generating website
traffic. Not all of my team members are as proficient at
getting visitors to their websites. So, I decided to
do it FOR my team members who have shown a little initiative.


What I do is write articles, create and publish videos,
host podcasts, and write ebooks and press releases...
all centered around the problem that my product solves. When
someone clicks on a link to check out my product, they are
sent to one of my team members' sites, where they can
request more information, and the team member that I send
them to then needs to follow up.

I use this software to send my team members "leads'" that
they would otherwise probably pay $5 - $10 for. I take
care of my team :-)

The software can be used in a number of different ways.
You are only limited by your imagination.

To get the software, you merely need to visit this site
which also has over 500 other products that you can
download 100% for free:

http://williecrawford.com/blog2/go/zig/

The website has my gifts listed on the very FIRST page
of the downloads :-)

My gifts currently sell for $144 (for the two pieces of
software)... and I also give away an ebook that once sold
for $47!

Enjoy, and be on the lookout for more free gifts from me :-)

Willie









Willie Crawford
Namaste Businesses, LLC
P.O. Box 6508
Navarre, FL 32566




If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/o?r=62989469ccf54ef88c615b689a6cbc4e&schd=145301841

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/o?c=1&r=62989469ccf54ef88c615b689a6cbc4e&schd=145301841

No comments:

Post a Comment