Sunday, April 29, 2012

Your Chance To Get A Free $2000 Subscription Is About To End Forever

Hi Southern,

Yes, you read that right... a magazine subscription that's
$2000. It's actually an ezine, and I publish it. It's called
Willie Crawford's Social Media Insider, and I do actually
charge $2000 for the subscriptions.

If you'd like to PURCHAES a subscription, just hit reply, and
I'll send you an invoice. Subscriptions are By Invitation
ONLY and issues are delivered vis Skype.

It's that exclusive!

This is where I share social media insights that I get from
my contacts across the social media world, including people
who work at/for some of the social media giants, software
developers, and names that I'm sure that you would recognize.

The thing about social media is that it changes FAST, and
having a hint at where things are headed is priceless.

Several years ago, my friend Dr. Mani first told me about
this micro-blogging platform that he was "tweeting" on and
encouraged me to check it out. That's how I first stepped
onto the Twitter stage.

At about the same time, my friend, the late Andy Bourland,
watched my activity on a discussion forum, where I had about
9000 posts, and told me that I was a natural for this new
unfolding medium... social media.

Andy encouraged me to check out Facebook. So did Dr. Mani,
who pointed me to Mari Smith, "The Pied Piper of Facebook"
at the time.

Today, I do VERY well, for myself, and for clients, using
social media. I do well enough that I'm a contributing
editor to the 14.8 million circulation Social Media Mags.

As I keep my finger on the pulse of social media, I like to
watch what new platforms are emerging that merit your time.
I notice which platforms are on the decline, and I look at
how businesses are successfully leveraging social media.

When I discover something truly newsworthy, I send a newsletter
to subscribers to my private newsletter, "Willie Crawford's
Social Media Insider."


For the next several days, I'm actually GIVING subscriptions
to my $2000 magazine to those who join The Ultimate
Social Media Challenge through my link here:
http://TheRealSecrets.com/UltimateSocialMediaChallange/


I have embraced social media in a HUGE way because it is not
just the future, it's the present! Facebook is on it's way to
having 1 BILLION users by mid-summer.

That's where your customers are going to be and so you need to
be there too. If you don't get Facebook, first of all I
recommend you join The Ultimate Social Media Challenge, at the
link above. That challenge is orchestrated by my social media
mentor.

Secondly, I encourge you to check out this month's issue of
FB & Business. It's normally an $8 per issue magazine, but
I've arranged for you to grab it for free here:
http://TheRealSecrets.com/FreeFBAndBusinessSubscription/

You'll notice on page 9 of that magazine that I'm running a
full-page ad. If you check their rate-card, you'll see that a
full-page ad is EXPENSIVE, so I have to make sure that what
I'm doing there works. What I'm doing is working, and so I
encourage you to blatantly copy me.

Start with the challenge, and I'll join you there. After you
sign up for The Social Media Challenge, send me a note
requesting a free subscription to my $2000 magazine. Send that
request to willie.crawford@gmail.com, using the subject "Free
Subscription To $2000 Magazine" and include your Skype ID.


This special offer ends on April 30th, although after that
date, you will be able to purchase subscriptions at the
regular price.

Get it free now by joining the challenge:
http://TheRealSecrets.com/UltimateSocialMediaChallange/

Success,
Willie Crawford
Namaste Businesses, LLC
P.O. Box 6508
Navarre, FL 32566




If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/o?r=62989469ccf54ef88c615b689a6cbc4e

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/o?c=1&r=62989469ccf54ef88c615b689a6cbc4e

No comments:

Post a Comment