Saturday, August 31, 2024

Going offline at midnight [Last chance before I take it down]

Click here to view this message in your browser | Click here to stop receiving our messages

Al Sears, MD
11905 Southern Blvd.
Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411

August 31, 2024

Reader,

My Shield Immunity Protocol breaks a lot of rules, but it's already helped thousands of Americans rediscover a fully powered immune system.

The discoveries discussed in this video openly challenge the medical establishment – and reveal Big Pharma's blatant misunderstanding about immune health.

It could be one of the most important developments in this field in decades.

That's why my team and I committed to keeping the video online for as long as possible.

I'm proud of the work we've done, and I'm confident it will equip you with the knowledge you need to maintain the health and independence you deserve.

WATCH the full video here.

To Your Good Health,

Al Sears, MD, CNS

alsearsmd@send.alsearsmd.com  Preferences | Unsubscribe

11905 Southern Blvd., Royal Palm Beach, Florida 33411, United States

No comments:

Post a Comment