Friday, June 28, 2024

Restock Alert: Compression Socks are back!

Hey there,

Happy Friday! I have exciting news to share with the Hollow community…

After selling out in just 24 hours, Compression Socks are now back in stock!

Those who got their hands (or, should I say, feet) on a pair during our first exclusive launch have already been raving about our newest sock style:

  • "I have never worn compression socks before, but after trying these, I will be ordering many more pairs. I have to stand all day at work and when I get home, these are like leg massages. Hollow has never let me down! Keep up the great work!" - Jeff W ★★★★★
  • "I went on a 20 mile hike and my feet were still dry and comfortable using my regular Hollow socks. Then, I changed into Hollow's compression socks to help my feet recover. A winning combo." - Don C. ★★★★★

If you missed out on our first Compression Sock drop, don't wait. We have a limited amount of pairs available!

Click here to shop Compression Socks.

Adventure On,
Zach

 


You received this email from Hollow Socks. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment